Inspiration for the Winbloods?

If you have questions about TH 1 and TH 2, or you want to discuss these games, feel free to share your thoughts. Anything that relates to the standalone game should be discussed in the main forum.

Re: Inspiration for the Winbloods?

Postby subbassman » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Trimatirate wrote:I dunno, a cameo, maybe a nice creepy subquest where you can free slaves, infiltrate their ships or kill their evil clones of Carrot Top - just something that reminds people how low and evil human beings (since they are humo-centric) can go, and give the NWN module players a little shiver down their spine when they see them exactly as you want them to be - before they go Die Hard on their asses.



The game starts at Caer Maed where the Siege took place...
Everybody wants Yrun's treasure...

subbassman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Re: Inspiration for the Winbloods?

Postby Malach1te » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 am

I thought they were kind of a mix of the cowled wizards from BG and the Zentarim

Malach1te
Distinguished Tomb Raider
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 pm
Location: Lucerne

Re: Inspiration for the Winbloods?

Postby subbassman » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Malach1te wrote:I thought they were kind of a mix of the cowled wizards from BG and the Zentarim



Do you think they are worth joining?
Or are they too evil?

subbassman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Re: Inspiration for the Winbloods?

Postby Malach1te » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 am

subbassman wrote:
Malach1te wrote:I thought they were kind of a mix of the cowled wizards from BG and the Zentarim



Do you think they are worth joining?
Or are they too evil?


With an evil or my chaotic neutral character i'd love to join them! I hate it when the game forces good protagonists to join evil parties, though, like drow cities for example. Luckily i had the option to just kill them all and let Tempus sort em out ;)

Malach1te
Distinguished Tomb Raider
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 pm
Location: Lucerne

Re: Inspiration for the Winbloods?

Postby subbassman » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Malach1te wrote:
subbassman wrote:
Malach1te wrote:I thought they were kind of a mix of the cowled wizards from BG and the Zentarim



Do you think they are worth joining?
Or are they too evil?


With an evil or my chaotic neutral character i'd love to join them! I hate it when the game forces good protagonists to join evil parties, though, like drow cities for example. Luckily i had the option to just kill them all and let Tempus sort em out ;)



And what about tieflings?

subbassman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Re: Inspiration for the Winbloods?

Postby subbassman » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Which d&d god do you think they are associated with?

subbassman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Previous

Return to Tortured Hearts NWN Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron